Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Car CD Player

Car CD Player

LRESA500@aol.com

My car CD player has been working fine. A few nights ago I burned a CD
onto a CD/RW disc. The disc played well on my computer and on my home
CD player. In my car the disc keeps getting rejected with the infamous
"Err" message. Why won't my Car player play the disc ?

Thanks

Darlene Shelton

It wasn't made to play cd-rw disc. However many of the newer models will
play them. Stick to cd-r disc when playing them on that cd player.

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed Digital Photography 3 10-31-2007 10:50 AM
NEW INVENTED CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR johnbadawi79@gmail.com Java 0 10-31-2007 02:29 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments