Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Printer recommendation

Printer recommendation

aesthete8@hotmail.com

I don't need graphics and I don't need color.

All I need to print out is text in black-and-w.

I also hope to find a printer where the ink cartridge is not expensive
and doesn't need to be changed often.

Am I asking too much?

Fakename

You should think about an entry level laser printer. Your cost per page
on inkjet is really really high, so if you only want to do black and
white Laser is more economical in the long run.

aesthete8@hotmail.com

Fakename wrote:
> You should think about an entry level laser printer. Your cost per page
> on inkjet is really really high, so if you only want to do black and
> white Laser is more economical in the long run.

Thank you for your quick and informative reply.

Secret Squiddle

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I don't need graphics and I don't need color.
>
> All I need to print out is text in black-and-w.
>
> I also hope to find a printer where the ink cartridge is not expensive
> and doesn't need to be changed often.
>
> Am I asking too much?

Get a cheap laser printer. Running costs will be far less over the long
term.

**SS**

twfsaa

let me know if you find one