Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > wheres my tool bar

wheres my tool bar

Lorraine

Hi hope someone can help.

My tool bar has completely disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.
Please help
Lorraine

Fakename

Are you talking about your windows taskbar?

Lorraine wrote:
> Hi hope someone can help.
>
> My tool bar has completely disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.
> Please help
> Lorraine

John Rampling

You may have indavertently dragged the top edge down to the bottom of the
screen. If you hover the cursor over the bottom edge you should see a double
arrow to allow you drag it back up.

HTH
John

"Lorraine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2fHaf.2039$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi hope someone can help.
>
> My tool bar has completely disappeared and I don't know how to get it
> back.
> Please help
> Lorraine

Brian

you can also press CTRL-ESC to bring up the start menu, that way you dont
have to try and find the taskbar, it will popup with the startmenu, then you
can adjust as necessary