Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Audio Editing Software

Audio Editing Software

Chuck

I'm looking for a program which will allow me to take say a 3 minute song
and scale it down to 15 sec. and use as a ringtone on my cell phone...Can
anyone help.

Thanks,

nos1eep

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:28:23 -0500, "Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed the following drivel:

>I'm looking for a program which will allow me to take say a 3 minute

song
>and scale it down to 15 sec. and use as a ringtone on my cell

phone...Can
>anyone help.

Google can help. 2,840,000 results
http://www.google.com/search?client=...utf-8&oe=utf-8