Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > LG Flatron L1710S

LG Flatron L1710S

Gerry

Hi,
My LG monitor keeps going off & on for the first 5 to 10 minutes when i
start my pc.
Does anyone know why this is happening ??
Thanks

HF

Try LG !
"Gerry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:djtnqm$csa$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
> Hi,
> My LG monitor keeps going off & on for the first 5 to 10 minutes when i
> start my pc.
> Does anyone know why this is happening ??
> Thanks

Fakename

I would wonder if it's the monitor's internal electronics causing it, or
if the video card is causing it. The only way to find out would be to
try that monitor on another computer.

If you don't have another computer you could take your monitor over to a
friend or relatives house and put it on their computer. After Flatpanel
monitors are easy to transport...