Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PIX to get managed through a VPN?

PIX to get managed through a VPN?

AAA

Hi, I ma testing a PIX 506 to get managed through a VPN. Basically, I'd be
travelling with my laptop. Using the Cisco VPN client, I'd like to get an
ssh access to the device to prompt my enable password.

How do I do it? Could you point me to the right URL?

Thank you,

AA

oTTo

"AAA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I ma testing a PIX 506 to get managed through a VPN. Basically, I'd be
> travelling with my laptop. Using the Cisco VPN client, I'd like to get an
> ssh access to the device to prompt my enable password.
>
> How do I do it? Could you point me to the right URL?
>
> Thank you,
>
> AA

First of al create hostname en domain name

hostname fwl01
domain-name intern.customer.net

Ca generate rsa key 1024
Ca sa all
Show ca mypubkey rsa

ssh aa.bbb.ccc.ddd 255.255.255.255 outside
ssh timeout 5

wr mem

where aa.bbb.ccc.ddd is the IP address where you connecting from.

AM

I add your useranme will be pix, then use your telnet password.

Alex.