Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to burn audio CD with .wav file?

How to burn audio CD with .wav file?

Amy

I recorded a couple of audio files with my digital camera, and they are
all .wav format. I try to use them to burn a CD that can play in my CD
player, and I was told unrecognized format. These files still show as
..wav after I transfer to the computer and can be played with Window
Media Player and Quick time player. I was using Nero and Easy CD
creator, and none of them works.

Thanks!

Fakename

Good burning software will convert wav's for you. What are you
currently using?

Amy wrote:
> I recorded a couple of audio files with my digital camera, and they are
> all .wav format. I try to use them to burn a CD that can play in my CD
> player, and I was told unrecognized format. These files still show as
> .wav after I transfer to the computer and can be played with Window
> Media Player and Quick time player. I was using Nero and Easy CD
> creator, and none of them works.
>
> Thanks!

patty

when you go to easy cd creator pick new the pick music then it should
convert it for you

patty

when yoy go to easy cd creator go to file new music then put then select the
files and it shpuld convert as long as you slect new music cd

patty

sorry my keyboard messed up

Amy

i am using roxio easy media creator and it says the wave files are
corrupted or unreconizable.