Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > desktop computer question

desktop computer question

gamesburn@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,
Would you be able to tell me how to connect my desktop pc computer to a
small display-screenlike device(im not sure if pdas accept input vga
info).

As the hovel I have been living in the last two years gets very cold
and draughty(drafty) in winter even with the heating on, and I wish be
able to use my computer while staying warm under the
duvets(bedblankets)

Thanks for your help inadvance
regards
anthony

Fakename

So you want to output your video to a PDA? I don't know if that's
possible. I know I've never heard of it.

> Hi,
> Would you be able to tell me how to connect my desktop pc computer to a
> small display-screenlike device(im not sure if pdas accept input vga
> info).
>
> As the hovel I have been living in the last two years gets very cold
> and draughty(drafty) in winter even with the heating on, and I wish be
> able to use my computer while staying warm under the
> duvets(bedblankets)
>
> Thanks for your help inadvance
> regards
> anthony

gamesburn@yahoo.co.uk

yes, or to a similar small screened device

gamesburn@yahoo.co.uk

yes, I want to be able to use a handheld/pda/mini screen/ mini tv as a
monitor for the my desktop computer