Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Yahoo, is ir posssible to change nickname?

Yahoo, is ir posssible to change nickname?

Adriano

Hi, I have an Yaahoo acconut and I use MSN.
I'd like to change nickname, is it possible?
thanks

bye Adriano

enigmatic

Adriano,
If you mean your logon name, no, but you can always sign up for another
Yahoo account. Go to Yahoo and click the help link.

Brian

You can change nicknames by going to yahoo messenger and adding a profile.
You can then sign into chat rooms as an alias but still have the sane
username