Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > problem with destop display

problem with destop display

Jason.....

My niece was messing around on my computer with XP home for an OS, and now
there is an annoying blinking box instead of the usual blinking line where
my cursor is, and all my desktop icons have visible rectangular boxes where
the text is. It seems as though these things are normally not visible, but
have no become visible. I've spent an hour in the display properties,
appearance, advanced, etc and can't seem to undo this change. Any
suggestions?

Brian

check your accesibility options in control panel for the cursor. The icons
are controled in the display properties under advanced on the appearance
tab.

802.11b on destop with USB adaptor gigafast =?Utf-8?B?Q2xpdmU=?= Wireless Networking 0 05-23-2005 12:58 AM
Destop Sharning Via Web =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?= ASP .Net 0 05-15-2005 02:46 PM
Destop shortcuts won't open - Firefox 1 03-13-2005 09:10 AM
Re: Problem networking Win XP Home Destop and Laptop Jimmy Dean Computer Support 0 02-22-2005 06:38 AM
active destop just looking Computer Support 3 09-26-2004 08:08 AM

Advertisments