Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > full toolbars in word

full toolbars in word

John

How do I get Word to always show fill drop down menu toolbars?

At the moment I have to click on that stupid arrow thing at the bottom
to see the rest of the options.

Cheers

John

Dave C.

In the Word Help, search for 'menu.' Look for the topic 'Switch between
personalized menus and full menus'.

You should see something like:

1.. On the Tools menu, click Customize, and then click the Options tab.

2.. Do one of the following:
a.. To show only basic and frequently used commands on short versions of
the menus, select the Menus show recently used commands first check box. To
show all the menu commands on the menu after a brief delay when you rest the
pointer on an open menu, select the Show full menus after a short delay
check box.

b.. To show all the commands on the menus, clear the Menus show recently
used commands first check box.
--
Dave C.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

toolbars minimizing quantum Firefox 2 12-09-2004 05:33 PM
MS Word toolbars lost Computer Support 3 11-14-2004 06:21 AM
Reordering Toolbars in FoxFire wps Firefox 2 07-08-2004 01:57 AM
no toolbars or menus or any bars in Word Stevo Computer Support 2 09-10-2003 08:26 PM
Unwanted toolbars in i.e. 6 GerryB Firefox 4 06-27-2003 08:02 AM

Advertisments