Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Switching resolutions quickly (via right click)

Switching resolutions quickly (via right click)

John Smith

Anyone know any program where I can right click on my desktop and just select a
resolution instantly? I'm always switching and need something quicker.

bambam

"John Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Anyone know any program where I can right click on my desktop and just
> select a resolution instantly? I'm always switching and need something
> quicker.

MultiRes

http://www.entechtaiwan.net/util/multires.shtm

John Smith

Thanks!

news:435347ff$0$41147$(E-Mail Removed)...