Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Aim Direct Connect With Linksys Wireless Router

Aim Direct Connect With Linksys Wireless Router

Chris

Cannot direct connect through aim regardless of router
settings/firewalls all down....file transfer through msn works fine.
What ports might I have to use to enable the port forwarding in the
router?

Duane Arnold

"Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1129084422.941936.182330
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Cannot direct connect through aim regardless of router
> settings/firewalls all down....file transfer through msn works fine.
> What ports might I have to use to enable the port forwarding in the
> router?

I am sure you'll find this information is you search Google. Google is your
friend.

Duane