Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Pen Drive doesn't work anymore.

Pen Drive doesn't work anymore.

Adriano

Hi,
I have a pen drive new. I have used it 3-4 times and today I have add
inside some files, then I liked use it in a different PC and my pen
drive didi not work. Therefore I come back to my PC and that pen drive
doesn't work anymore and I cannot format it.
If I click on it icon I see this writer: insert a disk in ...
I went on Propierties and I see there isn't any file.
Why? My Pen Drive is broken?
Thanks for some info.

bye Adriano

Sony 512 MB Micro Vault Flash USB 2.0 Drive Pen Thumb Drive ami Computer Support 1 07-02-2004 02:04 PM
Synchronize USB pen drive with desktop folder Jimmy99 Computer Support 1 04-19-2004 01:37 PM
USB Pen Drive Recommendation *** HAWK Computer Support 5 01-19-2004 09:08 AM
Pen Drive Ronald Computer Support 0 11-01-2003 10:45 AM
Which is cheapest bootable USB Flash Disk/Pen Drive (over 128MB)? Arawak Computer Support 1 08-01-2003 06:52 AM

Advertisments