Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > remove temp files and cookies?

remove temp files and cookies?

dh@.

Hi,

I used to remove some cookies and temp files in the past
and things seemed to run better, but by now I forgot what
it was I used to remove. It seems some of them should be
removed and some left alone, if I remember right. Can anyone
tell me which things like that would be best gotten rid of?

Thanks for any help!
David

Dave

Try using Crapcleaner from http://www.ccleaner.com/ Freeware!!

<dh@.> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I used to remove some cookies and temp files in the past
> and things seemed to run better, but by now I forgot what
> it was I used to remove. It seems some of them should be
> removed and some left alone, if I remember right. Can anyone
> tell me which things like that would be best gotten rid of?
>
> Thanks for any help!
> David

sdlomi2

<dh@.> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I used to remove some cookies and temp files in the past
> and things seemed to run better, but by now I forgot what
> it was I used to remove. It seems some of them should be
> removed and some left alone, if I remember right. Can anyone
> tell me which things like that would be best gotten rid of?
>
> Thanks for any help!
> David

I'net Explorer>Tools>Internet options>General>Delete temp. files>Clear
history. HTH, s

Buffalo

news:dhmqt2$9cj$(E-Mail Removed)-infra.bt.com...
> Try using Crapcleaner from http://www.ccleaner.com/ Freeware!!

I just started using crapcleaner about 3 weeks ago. Quite an amazing program.
Good options, which should be set.
Love it. Very quick also.