Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > how to reduce my the size of PowerPoint

how to reduce my the size of PowerPoint

yammy

Hi, I creat a PowerPoint Presentation and want to email it to my
friends.

Is that possible to reduce the size of my PPt file to within 10M? Now
it's about 150M, just too big to my inbox.

yj

yes
"yammy" <(E-Mail Removed)> ????
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi, I creat a PowerPoint Presentation and want to email it to my
> friends.
>
> Is that possible to reduce the size of my PPt file to within 10M? Now
> it's about 150M, just too big to my inbox.

patty

pack and go