Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > connectring 2 computer to one screen

connectring 2 computer to one screen

Rene

Hi
I do I connect 2 computers i.e. 2 towers to one screen? Can I also connect
them with one mouse, keyboard etc.
Thank you
Rene

skylar

You need a Monitor Swtich

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=monitor%20switch

Some have just the monitor port, others have monitor plus keyboard and
mouse

dennis

"Rene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:n5lYe.559$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Hi
> I do I connect 2 computers i.e. 2 towers to one screen? Can I also connect
> them with one mouse, keyboard etc.
> Thank you
> Rene

http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/f1db102p.html

I've seen video ghosting on cheaper solutions, especially on higher
resolutions. Belkin is rock solid, imho. These also allow for one
keyboard, mouse and monitor (video), thus kvm

good luck
Dennis

cyberwraith

I am presently running 2 towers via one monitor and keyboard. I use a KVM
switch.
Quite cheap, about 27 here in the UK.

'My Name

Try ebay: