Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Dancing Skeletons

Dancing Skeletons

marich2@gmail.com

after a computer crash and burn some time ago, I lost the location of a
site called "the Dancing skeletons". It was an interactive site with 3
skeletons hung like marionttes on wires and you could disegnage various
wires from the joints to see how they would "behave" in a rythmic back
and forth movement. It was very lifelike. I have searched to no avail
for the site again. It might have been from Dutch site perhaps.
anybody have any leads on this? Rich

Ruth

is this it:

http://www.3d-screensaver-download.c...-sceletons.php

--
Ruth, Greta, Woody & Thelma

marich2@gmail.com

Yes I've seen that before, the one I'm looking for actually has the
skeletons strung from "wires" which you can disengage to see how they
would behave when various joints were not working.

Brian

How about this one:

http://www.chezmaya.com/applet/valentin.htm