Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Newsgroups?

Newsgroups?

VietNam Vet

On Outlook express I can send ,open,view email with no problem.
O n news group is where I am having a problem.
When I try to view the message I get a statement that states Message could
not be displayed outlook encountered an unexpected problem while displaying
this message.Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try
again.
I have a DDR-SDRAM 1024 mbytes and have 240 gig hard drive so this is not
the problem.
I have noticed if IM on the newsgroups in the mornings I can view the
newsgroup with no problem.
In the earnings when I go to the news group I can not view the messages on
the newsgroup but I can download the newsgroup OK but cannot view the
messages.
This is weird, I have not seen anything like this.
Thanks in advance,
Vet