Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > BEST REMOVAL

BEST REMOVAL

jesson0801@gmail.com

Hey guys!

Would you know the best removal of the following:
drct16.dll
cz.dll
klogini.dll
p2.ini
vdmtl6.sys
winlow.sys

I tried all these removal but they can not remove anyone of them:
xoftspy
antivir
sysclean
adware
trojan hunter
spybot
stinger
microsoft antispyware
hijackthis
killbox

Somebody help,
Jess

Magic Dave

testing

Mark Mandell

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hey guys!
>
> Would you know the best removal of the following:
> drct16.dll
> cz.dll
> klogini.dll
> p2.ini
> vdmtl6.sys
> winlow.sys
>
> I tried all these removal but they can not remove anyone of them:
> xoftspy
> antivir
> sysclean
> adware
> trojan hunter
> spybot
> stinger
> microsoft antispyware
> hijackthis
> killbox
>

> Somebody help,
> Jess

Try HijackThis in Safe mode(and the same for Spybot and Ad Aware). Also
check into a program called Ewido which will give you a two week free trial.

If everything fails, reformat and reinstall Windows.

bmoag

Run every antispyware program you can get a hold of.
Back up your data and run antispyware on the backup.
Prepare to reformat your hard drive and reinstall everything. Some spyware
simply cannot be gotten rid of any other way.
You can search the web for advice on how to try to manually clean your
registry but my sad experience is that if the first three antispyware
programs do not clean your hard drive you are SOL.