Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Firefox and Netscape 8.0

Firefox and Netscape 8.0

Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.

My cousin with whose computer I help him with called me and said he
couldn't get Mozilla Firefox to run. I went over and sure enough it
wouldn't. The default browser was Netscape and couldn't be changed.
Netscape have been upgraded from 7.2 to 8.0. To get Firefox to run, I
had to reinstall it. Is there some kind of compatibility issue
between Firefox 1.0.6 and Netscape 8.0?

Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.
Lubbock, Texas
rkinserlow at cox dot net