Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > HP PHOTOSMART PRINTER 7450

HP PHOTOSMART PRINTER 7450

RALPH

I have HP Photosmart 7450.

I have found that this printer interfers
with my computer.

I have to disconnect the printer after a
while to get my computer from freezing

up & doing other strange things like not
being able to defrag.

Does anybody know what is going on & if Hewlwtt Packard
has a answer to this problem?

Robert Baer

RALPH wrote:

> I have HP Photosmart 7450.
>
> I have found that this printer interfers
> with my computer.
>
> I have to disconnect the printer after a
> while to get my computer from freezing
>
> up & doing other strange things like not
> being able to defrag.
>
> Does anybody know what is going on & if Hewlwtt Packard
> has a answer to this problem?

You should look for spyware, adware, and virii first...