Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How can I output comptuer video to TV?

How can I output comptuer video to TV?

i-cable

probably a very simple question.
Normally computer video output to monitor.
How can I output comptuer video to TV?

Thanks

HF

Click on this !!!
http://web.uk.ask.com/web?q=How+can+...+TV%3F&ste=0&q
src=0&o=0

"i-cable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43205c4a$(E-Mail Removed)-cable.com...
> probably a very simple question.
> Normally computer video output to monitor.
> How can I output comptuer video to TV?
>
> Thanks

dennis

"i-cable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:43205c4a$(E-Mail Removed)-cable.com...
> probably a very simple question.
> Normally computer video output to monitor.
> How can I output comptuer video to TV?
>
> Thanks

Does your video adapter on your pc have an s video out? Does your tv or
vcr/dvd player have s video in? If all you need is s video out for you pc
you can get one fairly reasonably. Just be sure to get the one your pc will
support. there are several adapters on newegg.com for under 50 bucks.

Dennis

Nathaniel Freeman

i-cable wrote:

> probably a very simple question.
> Normally computer video output to monitor.
> How can I output comptuer video to TV?
>
> Thanks

depends on your graphics card.