Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Recording Streaming Radio

Recording Streaming Radio

gallant17@hotmail.com

My ISP, provides music streams @128 kbs. BS streams WMA's
and uses a java script window to provide artist content and media tuner
features.

I'm able to record high quality streams direct from the sound card, but have
not found a compatible program to capture artist tags. I've been using
software called webassitant that works through a proxy protocol to store
cache content like web images, scripts and even the “artist info” in folders
for retrieval at a later time. It works but is a clumsy solution.

Any other thoughts or better software that would capture the artist info?

Bellsouth streams with WM, HTTP, MMS, RTSP] *WM

Thanks,

Scooter..

Kevin Wiese

Winamp plus a plug-in called Steamripper

http://zdnet.com.com/Streamripper-fo...1.html?tag=txt
newsjkRe.8840$(E-Mail Removed)...