Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Who gives public access to your file space?

Who gives public access to your file space?

Rob

I just discovered that I can't link my briefcase in Yahoo! so that
others can see my graphic files without paying them. Where can I get
some space out there that will allow public access to my files? Thanks.

John Holmes

Rob blabbered in alt.computer:

> I just discovered that I can't link my briefcase in Yahoo! so that
> others can see my graphic files without paying them. Where can I get
> some space out there that will allow public access to my files? Thanks.

Free:

http://www.imageshack.us/

--
Your mother was a pimply moose who splashed about in the puddle of
decadence on a small island in the middle of nowhere.