Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Zenith Z-248

Zenith Z-248

Thomas

I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
know a bit more about this. Thanks.

Scott Auge

In article <221Re.2844$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Thomas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

I would keep it. You never know how much some enthusiast wanting to
relive the past will pay for it in the future.

--
Available for Hire! http://amduus.com/Resumes/

Plato

Thomas wrote:

> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

Put it on the curb.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

John Holmes

Scott Auge blabbered in alt.computer:

> In article <221Re.2844$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Thomas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
>> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who

might
>> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

> I would keep it. You never know how much some enthusiast wanting to
> relive the past will pay for it in the future.

If you like the darn thing, just offer the OP a deal! Or is your garage
filled up with old C64's and monochrome monitors?

--
Your mother was a vain offender who used to breed cacti in a mortuary.

Scott Auge

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
John Holmes <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote:

> Scott Auge blabbered in alt.computer:
>
> > In article <221Re.2844$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Thomas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
> >> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who

> might
> >> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

> > I would keep it. You never know how much some enthusiast wanting to
> > relive the past will pay for it in the future.
> >

> If you like the darn thing, just offer the OP a deal! Or is your garage
> filled up with old C64's and monochrome monitors?

Well, see that's it - I am a Commodore guy, not a Zenith guy...

--
Available for Hire! http://amduus.com/Resumes/

philo

Thomas wrote:

> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

http://obsoletecomputermuseum.org/helpline/

then go to the "swap" page

Gomar

http://oldcomputers.net/

Thomas

Thomas wrote:
> I have an old zenith computer and I'm not sure if it's worth trying to
> sell it or just throw it away. I need some advice from people who might
> know a bit more about this. Thanks.

I probably should mention I couldn't get it to work, but to be honest I
don't know much about a computer that's older than I am

Zenith combo player channel up overlaps Panasonic TV Mike Russell DVD Video 1 01-09-2005 06:34 AM
Wanted: Zenith DVB 318 Elias DVD Video 1 01-05-2005 04:09 AM
Zenith DVB 318 killer bean DVD Video 0 06-27-2004 02:17 AM
Zenith DVR313 question about 5.1 joeyjoejoe DVD Video 0 01-28-2004 10:05 AM
Zenith, Model #CFB216, DVD Player Mordido DVD Video 1 10-17-2003 02:37 AM

Advertisments