Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows XP on second machine

Windows XP on second machine

KJAYW

Advice please. I am building a new PC to replace my old machine.
The old machine has Windows XP which I want to use on my new machine.
I thought the validation code only allows use on one machine so do I
have to buy another copy of XP.

Any advice appreciated

KW

HF

You will have to contact Microsoft for a validation code and fulfil all the
requirements.
news:9LeQe.35006$(E-Mail Removed). uk...