Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > two USB slave:Interface

two USB slave:Interface

zhushenli@gmail.com

I want to transfer data stream from one USB slave chip to another USB
slave chip(single direction).
Shall I interface a hub chip between them? Or can I interface them
without a hub chip?
May you please recommend some references?

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Best regards,
Davy