Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > IE won't refresh

IE won't refresh

Stan

Monday 22nd I was on my home page msn.com,
no problem. I got on it this morning and it still pulls
up the 22nd page. I refreshed with no change.
I rebooted still no change.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Stan

HF

Use blank and then reset to MSN
"Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Monday 22nd I was on my home page msn.com,
> no problem. I got on it this morning and it still pulls
> up the 22nd page. I refreshed with no change.
> I rebooted still no change.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks
> Stan

Fakename

Try Ctrl-F5

Stan wrote:
> Monday 22nd I was on my home page msn.com,
> no problem. I got on it this morning and it still pulls
> up the 22nd page. I refreshed with no change.
> I rebooted still no change.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks
> Stan

Plato

Stan wrote:

> Monday 22nd I was on my home page msn.com,
> no problem. I got on it this morning and it still pulls
> up the 22nd page. I refreshed with no change.
> I rebooted still no change.

Delete the Internet cache folder's contents

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/