Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > drivers?

drivers?

KevnDev

I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the message
emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?

Plato

KevnDev wrote:

> I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the message
> emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
> I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?

OS?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Devi

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:430c22d7$1$171$(E-Mail Removed)...
> KevnDev wrote:
>>
>> I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the
>> message
>> emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
>> I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?

> OS?

XP Pro

Mark Mandell

"KevnDev" <spam@notnet> wrote in message
news:430c175a$0$1308$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've put my old HD in a new pc but when I try to boot up I get the message
> emu10klm.sys not found then ctlystk.sys not found.
> I can't find them anywhere on the internet - can anyone help?

Reload the motherboard drivers. XP is pretty finicky about the moving the
HD being moved from one PC to another.

Doug Schneider

They're both likely drivers for you sound card, I guessing you have an
audigy. Reinstall your sound drivers and you should be OK.

news:430c2a49$0$17480$(E-Mail Removed)...