Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How to setup FXO/FXS Cards with ISR Routers?

How to setup FXO/FXS Cards with ISR Routers?

newbies

Heree is the list of the equipments:

2 = ISR routers 2800 Series.
1 = FXO-4 Port Card.
1 = FXS-4 Port Card

What we need to accomplish is

1. linking 2 sites HQ <---> Branch via 2 Leased Line.
2. HQ Can dial 9, and call to a phone at the branch
FXO --> Call --> FXS---[Phone]
3. Branch can call back to an HQ site

[PABX] ---> Router <-------WAN Links-------> Router ---> Phone
[PABX] <--- Router <-------WAN Links-------> Router <--- Phone

Phone Extension 200,201,202,203
PABX Extension 100,101,102,103

We can setup a WANLink via EIGRP. However, we are not familiar with
setting up Voice interfaces. Please tell us if what we understand about
what FXO/FXS cards can do is correct.

Please help,

Newbie

www.BradReese.Com

You may wish to investigate the Cisco IOS Voice Configuration Library:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...08044ae84.html

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17