Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Free registry software?

Free registry software?

CDC

Hello group,

I was wondering if there is a free scan and clean registry software to
download. I have seen many that will scan but you have to purchase to
clean.

If there is not any free software, which one works the best to purchase?

Thanks!

Eric

What's in a Name?

"CDC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ddih4i$fi9h$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello group,
>
> I was wondering if there is a free scan and clean registry
> software to download. I have seen many that will scan but you
> have to purchase to clean.
>
> If there is not any free software, which one works the best to
> purchase?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Eric

I have some listed here
http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/tools.html
You need to "munge"your e-mail address when posting to newsgroups.
-max
--
Making Good Posts: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/

mark mandell

"CDC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ddih4i$fi9h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello group,
>
> I was wondering if there is a free scan and clean registry software to
> download. I have seen many that will scan but you have to purchase to
> clean.

Yeah, some like Registry Mechanic which in my opinion is too thorough to be
that good. Another one who's name I can't recall screwed things up so I
wound up having to reinstall the printer's drivers.

So just be careful what you wish for!

> If there is not any free software, which one works the best to purchase?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Eric

Hank Sniadoch

I use Regclean
news:84bLe.4583$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...