Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Program start up problem in XP ?

Program start up problem in XP ?

Marco

Program start up problem in XP ?
I recently deleted a program shortcut off my start > programs list because I
thought I was not going to use it any more......and I got this command and
proceeded......
Modifying this folder will affect all users who log on to this computer. Do
you want to continue?
then a week later I reinstalled the program ,,,photoshop 5....and when i
tried to open it ,,,it immediately shut down....and would not start up.
i have windows xp pro ,,,,,so is there any way of rectifying this problem so
that PS 5 starts up?
thanks
marco

Fakename

Try this: uninstall the program, delete everything in your "temp"
folders, install again.