Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Video Card Suggestions

Video Card Suggestions

laylow

I have a DVD Player in my computer and I want to connect a coax cable
to it so that I can watch a movie on my TV in another room. Don't have
much experience with video cards so I'm asking here.

Motherboard has 4x agp
1.3Ghz processor

Will the card handle the sound as well? I could live with an RCA
connection but all the cards I've seen only have one jack for video out
(no sound).

In the future I might want the card to take video in from a camcorder
but that is not as important.

The more suggestions the better. Thanks!