Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Northstar computer

Northstar computer

mtnman13

Does anyone know who manufactures Northstar computers? I found one in a
dumpster that is lacking the hard drive and the processor chip and ? It
is a Model A950 and has the caption "Northstar" prominently dislayed on
front right under the flat panel display. But, of course a freind says
:maybe that's not the brand:... like sure, that's the only thing it
could be. But I can't find any information about who made it or where
to get parts for it, etc. It was, (surprise,) Made in China. It is a
little different. Weird looking duck. For one thing it has a profile
(Side view of course) like an A frame, deep at the base with an
adjustable stand in the back and narrow at the top. It has some othetr
stickers on the back like the standard Windows registration and some
funny stuff like one sticker that says HSLCPCE7 with the LC underlined.
That sticker obviously itetrates some features like

A950/3 in 1/ Win DVD/Scrapbook(partly obscured here but I think
pSLP/Diskeeper/Easy CD Creator ??? Office &
Websites/PC-Cillin/Earthlink

And then a tech. support phone number, (I guess I should probably try
that, huh? Yeah, wouldn't you just know it, it's Friday night
already.... Maybe Monday, 8-4 China daylight savings time.)

Tech Support866)507-4684

All I seem to get for hits (LOTS AND LOTS OF IRRELEVANT ONES, on Google
or Yahoo!, etc. are for all kinds of gadgets and subjects called
"Northstar" something or other but nothing I can find relating to this
box or ANY computers for that matter. It's a neat rig with flat panel
display, all kinds of poets, even one for a joystick,and onre for a
separate monitor, etc.

I sure would like to fire that puttpy up but not until I can replace
the parts that were obviously scavenged from it. I hate to see what
looks like a very good computer die an obscure death in the landfill.

Any information greatly appreciated.

Thanks Y'all

Dan Whitaker
e-mail http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

pcbutts1

mtnman13, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does anyone know who manufactures Northstar computers?

Get rid of SP2.

> I found one in a dumpster that is lacking the hard drive and the
> processor chip and?

Get rid of SP2.

> It is a Model A950 and has the caption "Northstar" prominently dislayed
> on front right under the flat panel display.

It's really developed.

> But, of course a freind says could be.

But?

> But I can't find any information about who made it or where to get parts
> for it, etc. It was, (surprise,) Made in China.

You will never know unless you try.

> It is a little different.

Different things.

> Weird looking duck.

Weird, eh.

> For one thing it has a profile (Side view of course) like an A frame,
> deep at the base with an adjustable stand in the back and narrow at the
> top.

It's better to have a friend than money.

Argh, ****. Yet another giggling ****wit.

> That sticker obviously itetrates some features like A950/3 in 1/ Win
> DVD/Scrapbook(partly obscured here but I think pSLP/Diskeeper/Easy CD
> Creator?

Maybe you should think harder next time, mtnman13.

> Office & Websites/PC-Cillin/Earthlink And then a tech.

That reminds me, I should be getting back to my office.

> support phone number, (I guess I should probably try that, huh?

Make up your mind, will you or won't you?

Just go away and don't bother me, mother-****er.

> Maybe Monday, 8-4 China daylight savings time.) Tech
> Support[IDIOTICON]

You can't get anywhere with 'maybe this' and 'maybe that.' Make up your
****ing mind.

> 866)507-4684 All I seem to get for hits (LOTS AND LOTS OF IRRELEVANT
> ONES, on Google or Yahoo!

Do you have any evidence to support the idea that you seem to get for hits
(lots and lots of irrelevant ones?

> , etc. are for all kinds of gadgets and subjects called "Northstar"
> something or other but nothing I can find relating to this box or ANY
> computers for that matter.

You have spyware. Update your BIOS.

> It's a neat rig with flat panel display, all kinds of poets, even one
> for a joystick,and onre for a separate monitor, etc. I sure would like
> to fire that puttpy up but not until I can replace the parts that were
> obviously scavenged from it.

Your signature separator is NOT Usenet Compliant!

> I hate to see what looks like a very good computer die an obscure death
> in the landfill.

to see what looks like a very good computer die an obscure death in the
landfill is not so bad, really.

> Any information greatly appreciated.

Gosh. You look awful.

> Thanks Y'all Dan Whitaker.

You can repay me by sucking my cock.

Gnasher

Is there any way of banning incontinent Turets sufferers from this
newsgroup?

Witness:

pcbutts1 wrote:

> [...]

>> ONES, on Google or Yahoo!

> Do you have any evidence to support the idea that you seem to get for hits
> (lots and lots of irrelevant ones?
>
>> , etc. are for all kinds of gadgets and subjects called "Northstar"
>> something or other but nothing I can find relating to this box or ANY
>> computers for that matter.

> You have spyware. Update your BIOS.
>
>> It's a neat rig with flat panel display, all kinds of poets, even one
>> for a joystick,and onre for a separate monitor, etc. I sure would like
>> to fire that puttpy up but not until I can replace the parts that were
>> obviously scavenged from it.

> Your signature separator is NOT Usenet Compliant!
>
>> I hate to see what looks like a very good computer die an obscure death
>> in the landfill.

> to see what looks like a very good computer die an obscure death in the

Fred

YOU BASTARD! YOU ****ING BASTARD! BASTARD! BASTARD ****! BASTARD ****ER!