Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > using new boot screens in themexp

using new boot screens in themexp

milo

hi ive down loaded theme xp and its a great program
but if i download a new boot screen I cant seem to get it
to show up for theme xp program
its not a jpeg but a sys, how do i convert it so I can use them in the
create bootscreen thing?

thanks in advance

milo

Fakename

In order to do that you have to make changes to the kernel. That will
cause you problems when you try to update your machine.

have fun with that.