Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > XP Question: English now symbols??

XP Question: English now symbols??

M. FERRANTE

My friend's computer not longer has things in the task bar in English.
Now the START button and most everything else in the task bar is
characters, symbols, things of that nature. He has tried System
Restore and other simple things, and nothing works. Any suggestions I
can give him please? He has a fairly new computer and is running XP.

Thanks,
Mark Ferrante
Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/