Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Free Computer help

Free Computer help

Seth

Hey guys Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help
ya, it is
http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
They are free and have great services

Thanks,
Seth

Secret Squiddle

"Seth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0XGCe.51636$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey guys Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help
> ya, it is
> http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
> They are free and have great services
>
> Thanks,
> Seth

Sometimes bad advice is worst then no advice at all. Pathetic and illiterate
(look it up).

**SS**

Fakename

Yes we know. You've been pimping this info on every single post you've
made since I started paying attention.

Seth wrote:
> Hey guys Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help
> ya, it is
> http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
> They are free and have great services
>
> Thanks,
> Seth

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

Secret Squiddle, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the spidery, tweedy grunter, and person who
drives sane people mad, maundered:

> Sometimes bad advice is worst then no advice at all. Pathetic and
> illiterate (look it up).

Wrote the illiterate ****stick.

is but a dream within a dream.