Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Distributers and resellers required

Distributers and resellers required

GOOD NEWS

Warning if you fit this device to a customers computer they may never ring
you again for support.
This is the best kept secret in the computer industry.

Genuine see our feedback http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/forum/default.asp?C=1

Sample Price 7
http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/comersus...p?idProduct=11

with free delivery Worldwide.

POSSABLE CUSTOMERS ARE EVERYONE

Kenty

"GOOD NEWS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yz7Ce.47931$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Warning if you fit this device to a customers computer they may never ring
> you again for support.
> This is the best kept secret in the computer industry.
>
> Genuine see our feedback http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/forum/default.asp?C=1
>
> Sample Price 7
> http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/comersus...p?idProduct=11
>
> with free delivery Worldwide.
>
> POSSABLE CUSTOMERS ARE EVERYONE

Scam scam scam scam

old jon

"GOOD NEWS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yz7Ce.47931$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Warning if you fit this device to a customers computer they may never ring
> you again for support.
> This is the best kept secret in the computer industry.
>
> Genuine see our feedback http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/forum/default.asp?C=1
>
> Sample Price 7
> http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/comersus...p?idProduct=11
>
> with free delivery Worldwide.
>
> POSSABLE CUSTOMERS ARE EVERYONE
> ^
> ^
>POSSIBLY your right <snigger>.

Notan

Kenty wrote:

> "GOOD NEWS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:yz7Ce.47931$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> > Warning if you fit this device to a customers computer they may never ring
> > you again for support.
> > This is the best kept secret in the computer industry.
> >
> > Genuine see our feedback http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/forum/default.asp?C=1
> >
> > Sample Price 7
> > http://www.ledsystems.co.uk/comersus...p?idProduct=11
> >
> > with free delivery Worldwide.
> >
> > POSSABLE CUSTOMERS ARE EVERYONE
> >

> Scam scam scam scam

I always wonder about these guys... Do only illiterates ("POSSABLE")
try to scam others, or is this a way to sidestep spam/scam filters?

Notan

GOOD NEWS

Is this newsgroup just for prats or can anyonew join in ?

The product is good it works how can you call it a scam.

Kenty is a prat
Notan is a prat
old jon is a prat

Anyone on here who is not a prat ?

This reminds me of the old CB radio. Full of tossers.

Back to you

Unruh

"GOOD NEWS" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>The product is good it works how can you call it a scam.

You know this how? We know this how? Every day I get spam telling me how I
can increase my sexual prowess or my length or my staying power. They all
tell me their product is good and will do what they say. I should believe
them all?

cosmic foo

"Unruh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dbjba5$c9b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "GOOD NEWS" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>

> >The product is good it works how can you call it a scam.

> You know this how? We know this how? Every day I get spam telling me how I
> can increase my sexual prowess or my length or my staying power. They all
> tell me their product is good and will do what they say. I should believe
> them all?

don't have a cow
he's only trying to help