Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > sony vaio video capture

sony vaio video capture

dabug

Hello all. This machine has a Sony MPEG RealTime encoder board installed.
Running Media Center Edition, SP1.

I have a vcr hooked up via RCA cable. The pc IS getting the signal because I
can see/hear my video during setup of the Media Center program when I select
Composite Video 1. The problem is that neither Windows Movie Maker nor Nero
Vision Express will access the signal. WMM says that it cannot detect the
device, and Nero says that the device is in use by something else.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled the card via Device Manager- no change. I've
also killed all non-essential processes and services- no change.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Jerre