Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Here's one for you...

Re: Here's one for you...

pcbutts1

Ed Cregger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have a relatively new AMD 64 3200+, 1 GB RAM, computer that will not
> boot if the USB CDROM or external USB HDD are "On".

Cool, get me a relatively new amd 64 3200.

> Once booted, I can turn the two (or either) on without a problem, but
> the thing will lock up before the boot sequence if both or either one
> singly are on when I hit the power switch.

Prove that you can turn the two, Cregger.

> Both have their own external power supplies, but are routed through a
> powered 4 port USB 2.

'But are routed through a powered 4 port usb 2' is an excuse. Excuses are
unacceptable.

> 0 hub.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc. Just because two events occur together, they are
not necessarilly causally related.

> I am losing weight, but I think I have worms living in my intestines.

Note to self: Do not respond.

> I have had this problem while running the eMachines version of Win XP
> Home (15 GB!

Wow, who hasn't, Cregger.

**** it off. Install linux. It's worse. You'll love XP after that.

> My Dell 4550 (2.

Inaccurate.

> why am i such a doormat!

There's always suicide, Cregger.

> 8 GHz P4, 1 GB RAM) does not have the problem using the same USB
> components.

How long have you been suffering?

> Strange.

That is quite weird.

> Ed Cregger.

Straw man, Cregger. Straw man. Do you find it easier to win when you
misrepresent someone else's position so you can attack it more easily? You
know, knock down a conjured up, misrepresented position, then conclude that
/MY/ original position has been demolished?

> Really, I need help with klonopin withdrawal.

Have you got rid of that head lice infestation yet?

Ed Cregger

You really should resume taking your medications, you know.

Ed Cregger

"pcbutts1" <****tard.plagiarist.****@yooohaaaawwww.c0m> wrote in message
> Ed Cregger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I have a relatively new AMD 64 3200+, 1 GB RAM, computer that will not
>> boot if the USB CDROM or external USB HDD are "On".

> Cool, get me a relatively new amd 64 3200.
>
>> Once booted, I can turn the two (or either) on without a problem, but
>> the thing will lock up before the boot sequence if both or either one
>> singly are on when I hit the power switch.

> Prove that you can turn the two, Cregger.
>
>> Both have their own external power supplies, but are routed through a
>> powered 4 port USB 2.

> 'But are routed through a powered 4 port usb 2' is an excuse. Excuses are
> unacceptable.
>
>> 0 hub.

> Cum hoc ergo propter hoc. Just because two events occur together, they are
> not necessarilly causally related.
>
>> I am losing weight, but I think I have worms living in my intestines.

> Note to self: Do not respond.
>
>> I have had this problem while running the eMachines version of Win XP
>> Home (15 GB!

> Wow, who hasn't, Cregger.
>
>> ) and the latest version of Win XP Professional /SP2 loaded (only 5 GB -
>> go figure)

> **** it off. Install linux. It's worse. You'll love XP after that.
>
>> My Dell 4550 (2.

> Inaccurate.
>
>> why am i such a doormat!

> There's always suicide, Cregger.
>
>> 8 GHz P4, 1 GB RAM) does not have the problem using the same USB
>> components.

> How long have you been suffering?
>
>> Strange.

> That is quite weird.
>
>> Ed Cregger.

> Straw man, Cregger. Straw man. Do you find it easier to win when you
> misrepresent someone else's position so you can attack it more easily? You
> know, knock down a conjured up, misrepresented position, then conclude
> that
> /MY/ original position has been demolished?
>
>> Really, I need help with klonopin withdrawal.

> Have you got rid of that head lice infestation yet?

pcbutts1

"That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
that you have a problem. "

--
The moron.

Ed Cregger wrote:
> You really should resume taking your medications, you know.
>
> Ed Cregger
>

> "pcbutts1" <****tard.plagiarist.****@yooohaaaawwww.c0m> wrote in
> message news:4577f91794b0477094f8934e7637dd6f@erollscom...
>> Ed Cregger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I have a relatively new AMD 64 3200+, 1 GB RAM, computer that will
>>> not boot if the USB CDROM or external USB HDD are "On".

>> Cool, get me a relatively new amd 64 3200.
>>
>>> Once booted, I can turn the two (or either) on without a problem,
>>> but the thing will lock up before the boot sequence if both or
>>> either one singly are on when I hit the power switch.

>> Prove that you can turn the two, Cregger.
>>
>>> Both have their own external power supplies, but are routed through
>>> a powered 4 port USB 2.

>> 'But are routed through a powered 4 port usb 2' is an excuse.
>> Excuses are unacceptable.
>>
>>> 0 hub.

>> Cum hoc ergo propter hoc. Just because two events occur together,
>> they are not necessarilly causally related.
>>
>>> I am losing weight, but I think I have worms living in my
>>> intestines.

>> Note to self: Do not respond.
>>
>>> I have had this problem while running the eMachines version of Win
>>> XP Home (15 GB!

>> Wow, who hasn't, Cregger.
>>
>>> ) and the latest version of Win XP Professional /SP2 loaded (only 5
>>> GB - go figure)

>> **** it off. Install linux. It's worse. You'll love XP after that.
>>
>>> My Dell 4550 (2.

>> Inaccurate.
>>
>>> why am i such a doormat!

>> There's always suicide, Cregger.
>>
>>> 8 GHz P4, 1 GB RAM) does not have the problem using the same USB
>>> components.

>> How long have you been suffering?
>>
>>> Strange.

>> That is quite weird.
>>
>>> Ed Cregger.

>> Straw man, Cregger. Straw man. Do you find it easier to win when you
>> misrepresent someone else's position so you can attack it more
>> easily? You know, knock down a conjured up, misrepresented position,
>> then conclude that
>> /MY/ original position has been demolished?
>>
>>> Really, I need help with klonopin withdrawal.

>> Have you got rid of that head lice infestation yet?

Seth

Yeh hi Buddy
Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
They are free and have great services

Thanks,
Seth