Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > RAM where?

RAM where?

KevnBev

Where do I find how much RAM my pc has please?

Duane Arnold

KevnBev wrote:

> Where do I find how much RAM my pc has please?

You right-click the My Computer icon or line-(XP only) and select
Properties.

Duane

Fakename

Most of the time the System Information tool will tell you, in
kilobytes. This works on Win98 through WinXP.

KevnBev wrote:
> Where do I find how much RAM my pc has please?

Seth

Yeh hi Buddy
Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
They are free and have great services

Thanks,
Seth
news:42d50fdc$0$2887$(E-Mail Removed)...