Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ACDSee, do you know it well?

ACDSee, do you know it well?

Fogar

Hi,
I'd like to ask two questions please.
I use ACDSee v.7 and I have configured it so that I can see the icons
in time download order.
In fact when I download some files from Internet I like to see those
downloaded icons in time download order.
Therefore I have configured ACDSee with "creation order" mode.
When I download the files from Internet and my ACDSee is opened it
works fine but if I close ACDSee and I open it again those icons mix.
The icons with the same name are gathered together but they aren't
in alphabetical order.
I think I have made a mistake in ACDSee configuration.
Can you tell me what I have to make precisely?

Another question, please:
is it possible to save ".ini" file so that if I unistall ACDSee I have
not to configure it again?
Thanks very much for some info.

bye Fogar

Seth

Yeh hi Buddy
Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
They are free and have great services

Thanks,
Seth