Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > cleaning print heads

cleaning print heads

a concerned member of the usenet community

older hp 697c that only get used now and then has a color head that i know
to be full but only prints red. clean heads in toolbox won't work. what is
the best way to clean it? thanks.

Duane Arnold

a concerned member uh thuh usenet community <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> older hp 697c that only get used now and then has a color head that i
> know to be full but only prints red.

Is that all you know?

> clean heads in toolbox won't work.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

Good question, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). What is the best way to clean it?

> thanks.

You can repay me by sucking my cock.

Duane Arnold

a concerned member of the usenet community wrote:

> older hp 697c that only get used now and then has a color head that i know
> to be full but only prints red. clean heads in toolbox won't work. what is
> the best way to clean it? thanks.

Why don't you call the printer's manufacture?

BTW, the Zodiac-K-boy-oops-there-she-is-Son-of-Sam's-Daughter-lunatic is on
the loose in this NG acting the usual *ass* about herself. You have my
apology for whatever that lunatic has posted.

Duane