Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 3005 Concentrator + DLink 804HV Router

Cisco 3005 Concentrator + DLink 804HV Router

Ginger

Hi all,

hows this for a question )

I work for a company that has purchased a 3005 concentrator and wants to
roll out cheap VPN routers to it's home workers rather than the expensive
Cisco 83x range. So I was wondering if :

A) Has anyone setup a VPN tunnel between the two?

B) If so how do I do it please.

Thanks

www.BradReese.Com

Ginger,

You may wish to investigate the D-Link DI-804HV Web Configurator for
VPN:

http://support.dlink.com/emulators/di804hv/

as well as DI-804HV Support Documentation:

http://support.dlink.com/products/vi...tid=DI%2D804HV

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Website: http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm

Ginger

"www.BradReese.Com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Ginger,
>
> You may wish to investigate the D-Link DI-804HV Web Configurator for
> VPN:
>
> http://support.dlink.com/emulators/di804hv/
>
> as well as DI-804HV Support Documentation:
>
> http://support.dlink.com/products/vi...tid=DI%2D804HV
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Brad Reese
> BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Service Experts
> 1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
> Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
> U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
> International: 828-277-7272
> Website: http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm

Hi Brad,

thanks for this advice but I must be a thickie cos I couldn't get the 804HV
to connect to the 3000 Concentrator

Any other pointers?

Thanks

www.BradReese.Com

You may want to contact your local Cisco TAC phone number:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-tac-c...-worldwide.htm

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#EXPERTS