Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Reommendations for ADSL in UK?

Reommendations for ADSL in UK?

John

Hi.

Can anyone recommend any good ADSL providers in the UK?

I have been with CPBB for the last 1.5 years. They have just been
taken over though and I have lost my connection. I can't seem to get
any support either at the times when I am home.

Cheers

John

HF

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ Look here.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
>
> Can anyone recommend any good ADSL providers in the UK?
>
> I have been with CPBB for the last 1.5 years. They have just been
> taken over though and I have lost my connection. I can't seem to get
> any support either at the times when I am home.
>
> Cheers
>
> John

John

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:38:01 +0100, A strange species called "HF"
<(E-Mail Removed)21.co.uk> wrote:

>http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ Look here.

Thanks mate. Yep that's a good site I have looked at previously.
Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to connect to it at the moment.
I get an error message.

If anyone can recommend other sites I'd be grateful, or even just top
ADSL providers. Bearing in mind I am having to access the internet via
mobile phone at the moment so it is costing me lots of .

Cheers

John

mark hughes

Try this one http://www.plus.net
they are a good service and you get loads of web hosting options free like
PHP MySql CGI ASP.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...