Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Worms,Trogans,Viruses and other problems

Worms,Trogans,Viruses and other problems

Dog

This is in relation to an earlier post and I think I have found the problem
with all the stuff about 4700 addresses being added to my temporary folder
and also slowing down my computer.
In the registry I found a name called IExplorer (not Explorer). After I
removed this name from the registry I have had no further problems with the
Temporary folder being loaded up. Thanks to all who responded with a
positive possible solution and not the negativity that I see in this
newsgroup.

Duane Arnold

Dog wrote:

> This is in relation to an earlier post and I think I have found the
> problem with all the stuff about 4700 addresses being added to my
> temporary folder and also slowing down my computer.
> In the registry I found a name called IExplorer (not Explorer). After I
> removed this name from the registry I have had no further problems with
> the Temporary folder being loaded up. Thanks to all who responded with a
> positive possible solution and not the negativity that I see in this
> newsgroup.

This use to be a fine NG until one day a *clown* squatted in the NG and
brought her negative baggage and destroyed it.

Duane

What's in a Name?

Duane Arnold wrote:
> Dog wrote:
>

>>This is in relation to an earlier post and I think I have found the
>>problem with all the stuff about 4700 addresses being added to my
>>temporary folder and also slowing down my computer.
>> In the registry I found a name called IExplorer (not Explorer). After I
>>removed this name from the registry I have had no further problems with
>>the Temporary folder being loaded up. Thanks to all who responded with a
>>positive possible solution and not the negativity that I see in this
>>newsgroup.

> This use to be a fine NG until one day a *clown* squatted in the NG and
> brought her negative baggage and destroyed it.
>
> Duane

If everyone(including myself)would refrain from responding to "it",it
will just fade away after a while.......
-max

Duane Arnold

> If everyone(including myself)would refrain from responding to "it",it
> will just fade away after a while.......

The only way the child lunatic *clown* is going to fade away is if she gets
her medication when she checks-in to a 4 x 4 padded cell at the asylum or a
tree fell on the lunatic and crushed her as the ****-ant/snake with her
Stellitos on crawled under the tree.

Duane

What's in a Name?

What's in a Name?, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the over-exposed, porked-up
**** juice, and buyer of old horses and dead animals, blurted:

> Wildly ****ing rubber-queen is looking for derelict bent-wrist with
> colossal custard-chucker to furnish licentious butt sniping. Mail me at

Dirty Dictionary:

tonsil hockey : n. Kissing; spit swapping. As in: 'Fancy a game of tonsil
hockey?'

Duane Arnold

Duane Arnold, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the stunted, stupid gooseberry, and very
fat, unpaid employee who voluntarily committed to working for 30 years in
exchange for a discarded, half-chewed hamburger, strained out:

--
Dirty Dictionary:

chapel hat pegs sim. To describe large, erect nipples; as in 'Phoarr! She
had nipples like chapel hat pegs'. Also pygmies' cocks; Scammel wheel nuts.

Duane Arnold

That will be after you take a Prozac before you shave your ****** in the 4
by 4 cell so that you won't hurt yourself.

What do you do K-Clown? Do you sit there like some kind of an octopus and a
bug with 20 eyes and eight arms hanging on these NG(s) with baited breath
waiting for a response as your 20 eyes are glued to the monitors?

*D*