Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > $5 LAPTOP FOR ANYONY WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT. DO NOT BID HERE FOR I'M NOT

$5 LAPTOP FOR ANYONY WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT. DO NOT BID HERE FOR I'M NOT

Dark Wolf

$5 LAPTOP FOR ANYONY WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT. DO NOT BID HERE FOR I'M NOT
SELLING THE LAPTOP, MERELY GIVING EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO BY GOING
HERE: www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?ref=77461