Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > JPG Mass Batch Converter?

JPG Mass Batch Converter?

John

Hello.

Just wondered if anyone can help? If I have a load of photos in a
file from a Digital Camera, that I need to make a copy of. Is there
any program to convert the size, compression ratio or resolution of
these photographs en masse to something a little smaller?

At the moment they are around 500KB in size each. I'm not sure on the
resolution, but imaging probably 2500x1900 or something like that, as
it seems to be a Digital Camera on one of the better settings.

I have hundreds of these photos.

Thanks for any suggestions.

John

JD

John wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Just wondered if anyone can help? If I have a load of photos in a
> file from a Digital Camera, that I need to make a copy of. Is there
> any program to convert the size, compression ratio or resolution of
> these photographs en masse to something a little smaller?
>
> At the moment they are around 500KB in size each. I'm not sure on the
> resolution, but imaging probably 2500x1900 or something like that, as
> it seems to be a Digital Camera on one of the better settings.
>
> I have hundreds of these photos.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> John

Paint Shop Pro can do all of this "Batch Conversion"

Chet

I suggest you download IrfanView (free). See site http://www.irfanview.com/
for details and the download.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...