Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > new fonts

new fonts

John

Hello.

Can anyone recommend any decent sites where I can download a load of
free fonts all at once?

The list of fonts I have available in Word isn't very good, and I
wanted to add a whole lot more.

A lot of the sites I have checked out already you have to download one
at a time.

Thanks

John

John Rampling

alt.binaries.fonts is a good place to ask

John

news(E-Mail Removed)...